Books Reviewed November 2016
Posted December 23, 2016on:
This is my summary with links of books I reviewed at The Itinerant Librarian for the month of November 2016. If you missed any of them, feel free to check them out. As always, comments are welcome.
- I took a look at Victorian mores and etiquette with True Ladies and Proper Gentlemen.
- I learned more about the Occupy Wall Street Movement with the graphic novel The Beginning of the American Fall.
- There is a new history of the United States postal service, and I read and reviewed it. The book is How the Post Office Created America.
- Check out a nice blend of horror and humor with Gustavo Duarte’s Monsters! and Other Stories.
- Take a Kitty Break with Cats in Sweaters.
- Doonesbury comic strip has been warning us about Donald Trump for a while, and now the author has a new 30-year compilation of Trump-related comic strips out. The book is Yuge!
- I also read and reviewed The Mastery of Self.
- And finally for this month, I read a history of chicken in the U.S. The book is Tastes like Chicken.