Books Reviewed: December 2015
Posted February 5, 2016on:
These are the last books I reviewed before the end of 2015. This was a bit of a rush month for me as I was making sure I got some reviews in on time to meet some of my reading challenges for 2015. As always, comments are welcome. Let me know if you read any of these, what you think, so on. And new reading suggestions are always welcome.
- If you are familiar with the internet sensation, you will likely enjoy his book: Thug Notes.
- Another excellent selection by Derf where he explores the world of trash and garbage men: Trashed.
- I had been wanting to read it for a while, and I finally did so: The Rude Pundit’s Almanack.
- “”What if ‘The Smoking Man’ from X-Files was a real person, and his daughter found out what he did for a living?” You get to consider that question and more in Young Terrorists, Volume 1.
- I read some more Garfield in Garfield Tips the Scales and Garfield: 30 Years of Laughs and Lasagna. Overall, I binged on Garfield comics quite a bit during 2015.
- Had some fun with some vintage country music albums in Vinyl Hayride.
- Learned how to make a lot of cocktails with The 12 Bottle Bar.
- Star Trek is a universe I certainly enjoy, and in this volume, I got a look at some of the aliens. The book is Star Trek: Alien Spotlight, Volume 1.
- Like Spider-Man? Want to learn how Doc Ock became one of his fiercest enemies? Read about it in Spider-Man/Doctor Octopus: Year One.
- Rode with some female vampires in Vamps. This was the last book I managed to finish for 2015, and it was a wild ride.