Books Reviewed: October 2015
Posted November 20, 2015on:
Here is the list of books I reviewed at The Itinerant Librarian during the month of October 2015, in case you missed any. Feel free to check them out, and if you happen to read any of them, feel free to comment and tell me if you liked it or not and why.
- Batman: Earth One, Volume 2.
- Tales of Heresy. This is part of the Horus Heresy series. The collection contains the short story “The Last Church,” which is probably one of the best stories in Horus Heresy and Warhammer 40,000. If anyone ever tells you that WH40K does not have any depth or any philosophical moments, shut them up by having them read that short story.
- Harley Quinn, Volume 2: Power Outage. I continue to enjoy this series, and I already have volume 3 in my e-reader cue. You can count on seeing a review of that one soon.
- Mortal Kombat X: Blood Ties.
- Uncle John’s Beer-Topia. Like beer trivia? Need some bathroom reading? This is one of those Uncle John’s readers, and it was entertaining.
- Monster Motors. This can be a nice Halloween selection, but you can read it anytime.
- The Divine.
- Creature Cops. From the publisher description, which I quoted in my review, “In a world where a rhino can be gene-spliced with a dog, freakish animals are everywhere, and the Creature Cops have to deal with them.”
- Death of Wolverine.
- Deadman Wonderland, Volume 2. This is a manga series I am enjoying. Though I have been borrowing from the library, I may consider getting my own set down the road.
- Castaways. If you hate reality shows, especially dreck like Survivor, this horror novel may be for you.